Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wack MySpace Rapper of the Week #1

You Prolly Have a Myspace

And You Prolly Get inundated with far to many request from bands, singers, and the worst, rappers that you don't even know.

I know it sucks

I'm here to make fun of them and to make you not feel guilty about automatically deleting there shit.

And in the Case That the Artist is actually Good...

I will Call Em

"The Actually Good Myspace Rappper of the Week"

On to this weeks contestant..

MC Fuck Ya Life
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A couple things..

I'm Not a hater

and

I appreciate new talent, and honestly wish there was more of it.

That being said, I hate wack artists..

And I really hate pushy wack artits...

Pushy Wack Artist that think thier good.......

Man they are the worst

I got a Friend Request from this dude...A week ago for his page....

http://www.myspace.com/fuckyalifedaoneinonly

Now I'm known to let a friend request lounge around in my mail box for a while

Unless

Your a really sexy female

or

You seem to be very politically inclined...

Wrong? well fuck it sue me...

Anyway, I leave em around because when I do want to go and actually check out their page, I want to pay it the proper attention it deserves...you know....read what they about ...and listen to there music...and give it a fair chance..

Well fast forward back today and I get a message from homie
titled

"Whats gd"

basicly stating...

"add my page nigga"

huh?

I'm thinking do I know this dude?

Is this my Nigga Greg and did he just move to New Jerz....?

Without getting heated...I decided now would be as good as anytime to go listen his music..and maybe just maybe I would add his page if he was good..

Besides arguing back in forth on myspace seems hella gay if I may say so

Never done it...and dont ever plan to

I'm to Danny Glover for that shit...

So I go to listen..

Okay First mistake...

This dude has like 3,000 playlist and they all auto start by themselves..

not a good look...or sound.... and very annoying...

After fucking with the virtual mixing board for like min or so.. I decide to listen to the some of the songs...

"My Time"

Jesus Christ....somebody teach this guy about sound quality ..and mixing a song...
To Be honest..the song wasn't that bad..the beat sounded like some late 90's early millennium West Coast shit..very very average

"Sweeter than candy canes."../ "Shitting on the track leaving do do stains"

are the star lyrics provided..smh


"Hey Girl"

I Listened to a Minute of This Shit and I don't Know How

You Remember them cheap ass extremely small keyboards you used to get for Christmas...with that one programed song? That's what this shit sounds like...

Production Quality Horrible.....Beat Embarrassing.... I cant believe somebody was proud of that beat... I woulda drowned that beat like Susan Smith

"Fuck Your Life Beats"

lol....Listen to the last beat on the last playlist...and I dare you not to laugh

Dare You

I would describe some more of his tracks but...trust me there wack also.

Dude has very average lyrics...painfully average....like don't even try to make a metaphor if that's the best you got lyrics. Which happen to sadly be the icing on a wack ass beat cake..


Verdict...
Wack Rapper / Not Added to My Friends List

I'm going to go look in the mirror and apoligize to my ears now..


Once again

http://www.myspace.com/fuckyalifedaoneinonly

If you want to find the truth out for yourself


And Rappers Remember

Don't get mad..


I just gave you publicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment