Sunday, May 20, 2012

SOPHIA NELSON'S IMPENETRABLE CHRISTIAN DEFENSE DEBATE SCHOOL


I follow Ms. Nelson on twitter and happened to see her retweet someone praising her for basically eviscerating Michael Eric Dyson during a debate.

So being the debate fan I am, I went and sought out the debate in question.




Three word response after watching?

"I'm not impressed"

While I'm not the biggest Michael Eric Dyson fan, I would say he pretty much got this, and deserves credit for  keeping his cool once Nelson brung out the grimy debate tactics and verbal headbutts at the 5 minute mark until the debates conclusion.

It's my nature to elaborate on things like this, but I utilizing this debate for a post I'm working on for "The Sunday Dame", which I've self imposed a 3pm deadline on. (Must type faster!)

 Hope to see you over there later, where I'll get into this subject in a more in depth manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment